Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Save a horse, ride a ....cow?


For the last week Sophie, Pépe and I have been exchanging emails every couple of days.  I have shared with them my 'GREEN' fetish and a few odd 'get to know you' facts.   One of mine was that I have always wanted to ride a cow.   Dumb, I know  -  why not ride a horse?   Well, the simple fact is that everyone rides a horse and I have always been one that goes against the crowd - so I want to ride a cow.   

It just so happens to be that I live in an area that has BY FAR, many more cows than people, yet I haven't ever ridden one.  Yet.   I shared this desire with S&P and Pépe shared with me that while has already ridden a horse (in Ireland), camels (in Marocco) and an elephant (in Thailand) he has not ridden a cow either. 

*smile*

Looks like we have a way to bond!   Anyone want to invite us to their farm in mid-June so we can attempt to ride your cows?    ....and for those of you that don't know the area - we have cows, lots of them but they are mostly dairy cows which means they aren't very comfy for riding.


They are a bit bony.   Ouch.

Sophie and I have discovered a mutual *love* of cheesecake and Pépe and I both enjoy a good hamburger.  Although with as much as he admits he can eat at Ruby's, he has me beat.  I can see my husband and him eating about the same - which would include a burger, fries, onion rings and of course a YUMMY dessert.  I think I'll put on enough weight with another pregnancy so I should probably take it easy on the over indulgence.    ...the cheesecake though, is a different story!

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you! Sounds like a fun match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful couple. I hope I might get to meet them somehow. keep up the good work and don't get to many ants in that tummy.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3