Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wee bit o' Green


I finally got out all my 'Green' this evening and wanted to share it with you!  Ok, this isn't all of it, but my recently acquired.... 21 pairs of socks (I wanted enough to last me the entire 2WW!), 3 shirts, PJ pants, flip-flops, 1 ring, 4 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, 1 bottle of green nail polish, a deck of cards, 2 pins, 29 tattoos (Ti borrowed one for St. Patty's) and my tiara/cowboy hat!   Hmmm, I know I have one pair of green underwear, but I might need to keep my eyes open for some more.....   ;o)

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh, with such positive thoughts, this is going to be another fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your amazing...I am excited to see where your journey goes! :) What an amazing gift you will give someone!

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3