Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flutters!

I felt flutters!!   I am soooo excited!   Around 4am this morning I was half asleep laying in bed and felt a little bump.  I was wide awake immediately to see if I could feel it again and sure enough - there was that wonderful, familiar bump, bump, bump.  I was awake long enough to feel it in a couple different places. 

Oh, how I *love* the comfort of feeling the baby move.  It makes the nausea and sickness totally worth it.

I know it is early and it might be awhile before I feel the little Intruder again and that is okay.  Eventually it will be something that is more and more regular.  I especially like that I get to feel the flutters for a few weeks before anyone else does.   That is a time that we get to start building our bond, our special play time.

I fell back asleep with a smile on my face!!    
11.2 weeks

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cool. Can't wait till it is my turn to feel the little one kick. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the flutter stage! and i even love the big kicks later on. just a wonderful feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You feel it sooo early :) Does this help you with dates at all? I too am enjoying every kick or walloping because once the baby comes I won't get to feel it again for a long time! :) Will we get to see you on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you starting to get that spark now? That knowing that you have a little secret and that secret's little dance is a bumpity, bump, bump? :) I'm glad for sleepy smiles...

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3