Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where are you?

So are you missing me yet?
...I know, I know. It feels like the last part of the book had the pages ripped out and the story was never finished. What was the ending?



But really.... is there ever an ending? I think it was a new beginning.


I still haven't written my birth story. I have simply been enjoying our Queen. Our daughter has been such a joy. Such a blessing. It has been so much fun to enjoy to watch her grow and learn everyday. She still enjoys sticking her tongue out yet hates being in a car seat. She cracks up laughing at her brother Z. Biggest brother Ti is a huge lifesaver when it comes to rescuing the Queen from her older sister that LOVES to play Mommy with the new baby. She is already doing things too early - that started with rolling over both ways by 6 weeks. She looks like she will be crawling around 5 months. I'll be lucky to make it to 10 months before she starts walking.........

So is this an ending? Or just the beginning? I don't know yet. I know that I don't have much time to blog - I am too busy being a Mom to four kids. Besides that Ainslee sleeps all night long so I sleep too. No more late night blogging..... except tonight. I miss you - my blog readers! But as I type - The Intruder is next to me on the couch, sound asleep and just as cute as can be.

I would like to answer one question I am getting asked quite a bit though.  "Are you done now?"     My answer is:   If I get pregnant again it will not be my husbands.    :)  ....or mine.

Here are a couple recent photos at 4 months- -
 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, she's so beautiful! And yes, I've missed your blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for writing something.....TANYA

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3