Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Post-partum bump check

Well since I did belly shots throughout my pregnancy I figured it was only fair if I did a postpartum shot thus far!

I am 5 1/2 weeks past delivery and I am feeling *really* good!   The weight is coming off pretty darn easy so far.  I know I am going to hit a plateau pretty soon and then I'll have to start working at the last few pounds I have.   At this point I have 7lbs of the 38lbs left to lose.   Of course before I found out I was pregnant I had a goal of 10lbs that I wanted to lose...... but hey - I'll take what I can get.

So here is what I am currently.
Similar to what I looked like at around 8 weeks........   I just felt a lot bigger then. 

ETA - you can find a comparison shot:    -HERE-    Maybe the weight is all in my boobs (thanks comments!)

I know I still owe a birth story and now it is just getting to be a little fuzzy so I need to do it ASAP - even if it is just for me!!!

7 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing! I can't believe you've almost dropped all the weight. I don't even want to know how much I've gained. And can I just say your boobs look ginormous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say put up a comparison shot because all your left over weight is in your boobs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read the birth story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I never had boobs that big when I was breast feeding...definitely where a lot of the weight is being held! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn girl! You look good!:) Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. birth story, birth story!!! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your experiences of surrogacy!
    Help us to promote awareness of surrogacy through World Surrogacy Day on 4th November 2011...
    http://world-surrogacy-day.org

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3