Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A little shout out to female bloggers -

Female bloggers ages 13-30! If you or someone you know is a blogger who writes about friends, family,
relationships, fashion, music, food, school, current events or nearly anything else and feel you've got a story to tell on television, contact Patti at psscasting@gmail.com - with your blog, contact info and a recent photo.
 I personally know Patti and am proud to say she works for a wonderful company!   

I know that I read many blogs that I think would be wonderful for her to feature, but I am not going to go post this on their pages since I don't know these women personally.... BUT - if you do, please feel free to share!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3