Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Saturday, February 13, 2010

MMPI Test Questions

The MMPI-2 Test consists of 567 questions that requires a TRUE/FALSE answer.

TRUE: True for you or mostly true.
FALSE: False for you or mostly not true


***** I received the following message:   Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that certain content in your blog is alleged to infringe upon the copyrights of others. *****

Apparently my rankings went too high with google and I pissed some people off - not quite sure who.   No really, I get TONS of hits off my MMPI title.  *shrug*   Guess my 75 questions that looked deep into your soul will have to wait.   Sorry!
....and I apologize to those I offended by STEALING.  The 75 questions I took were easy to find off a quick google search.


Let me know which question is your favorite - - remember this is just the beginning.   Some of them are very funny.   They are also very repetitive.

9 comments:

  1. I kinda think you maybe shouldn't post ALL the questions on your site. ? This test is used for crazy and sane people alike all across the country. And they don't change the questions. Maybe it doesn't matter, I don't know. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! I couldn't/wouldn't - I just found these first 75 online and thought it would be interesting for others to see the types of questions that were asked. I figured if they were posted online anyone could find them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the evil spirits one... it reminds me of Hawaii... PANTERA!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! They didn't ask me if my friends were possessed..... :) Love ya Hawai'i!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few of us GG surros that are on facebook together just started throwing our our favorites (that we could remember) . . . some of them are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Im a surrogate for GG also and couldnt find you girls on FB, I would love to have you on FB to be able to talk to and ask questions!
    My name is Susy, and I am getting ready to have our 2nd transfer in about 2 wks. eek! so excited!
    Hope to hear back from you!
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first time i read this, i actually took it very serious and it actually freaked me out.. especially the one about where your soul leaves you and where you see things that are not actually there.. schizophrenic much for those people who answered true?? but the diarrhea and bowl movement ones made me laugh though. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory ---->This gives the categories they are checking one is hypochondria hence bowel movements etc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well also tension and stress can cause diarrhea and constipation. Therefore some with these conditions may have it due to living their lives in more than average stress.

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3