Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feel free to comment

Howdy!
Just wanted to let my readers know that I have opened up the comments section so anyone can comment, you shouldn't need to log in.   I would welcome thoughts, opinions and questions from anyone.  


I actually have a map on my page that gives me an overview of where people are visiting from when they read my blog and it is REALLY cool!  I got the idea from a surro-friend (a surrogate from, not just a fill-in friend) who has one on her blog.   I have people from other countries reading my blog!  Ok, some only read it once, but - CRAZY!   I am excited to see where people visit from and curious as to what brings them to *my* blog.

So anyway - feel free to post comments!  No log-in necessary anymore!  :)

~H

2 comments:

  1. I have regular visitors from Australia, Germany, and South Africa, but I've also seen United Kingdom, Italy, and even Ethiopia (although that may have been an adoptive family checking while they were over there). It's really fun, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're on a fascinating journey!

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3