Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Different family, same wish.

When I started my journey I knew I needed a totally different family type than I had last time.  I had such a wonderful  time I didn't want to compare - that would be unfair to who I end up getting matched with.

So I have been thinking about where I was and where I am at right now......


My first family (legally) was a single, gay, Jewish man from California.  Now I am looking at working with an infertile husband and wife from Germany.
 
Totally opposite.   With the same wish.  A baby.

The yearning to be a parent has no boundaries.  Black or white.  Gay or straight.  Young or old.  Jewish or German.  Man or Woman.



You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.  ~William D. Tammeus

3 comments:

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3