Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Drum Roll Please...........

I know you have been awaiting my *big* announcement of what "Operation PJ" is........


I have decided to do another surrogacy!!!!

.... so yes, for those of you that said I was getting pregnant, you were right, just a little off.

I have never done a blog before, but I really want to be able to journal about my journey and I figured this would be a fabulous way to share without clogging up the rest of my life and facebook!

So, as the days go on I will post more including why, when, who and all that good stuff.

One thing I would like to point out is the name of the blog - I am basing it off of a book about how to talk to your children about surrogacy.   It is called "The Kangaroo Pouch" -  I have bought it for my children to reintroduce to them why I am choosing to do what I am doing. 

Until then... thanks for anxiously waiting with me and supporting me!   I still have a long way to go, I am still buried in paperwork, but I know it will all go quickly once it starts rolling!

~H

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to being a part of this preganacy as I was with the other five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an incredible gift that you're giving. Count me in for the cheerleading team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! My guess was totally wrong. If you're interested our blog is jjbkmw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just think that's one of the most profound gifts anyone could give. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3