Newborn Feet

Newborn Feet

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Family Approved!!!!



The family from Germany has accepted my profile and we have the 'family approval'!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! 



I just got the phone call while I was in the shower - 3 phone calls actually all within about 45 seconds on 2 different phone - and Zeyon brought the phone to me.  The phone call was from my surrogate coordinator telling me that my profile had been looked over and it was a 'definite YES'!  

*It is always nice to know you are liked by others.*

So again, we are in a hurry up and wait pattern....... Mark and I need to go to LA for our screening (probably between the 12th & 19th of February), but we can't go until I start my cycle.  I told you this blog was going to be full of wonderful information!  You will know more about me than you ever wanted to.   ;-)


So anyway, long story short - I got approved to work with the family from Germany!!!

4 comments:

  1. I should paraphrase this by saying: After my screening we will have some sort of meeting and after that if we choose to move forward we will mutually be 'Matched'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know very much at this point, after our face to face meeting I will know more and hopefully be able to share a bit about them!

    I am *very* excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a big milestone! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Some girls like chocolate - I like comments!
Leave some love. <3